2 cups of Harvest Moon Mills All-Purpose Flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
8-10 oz fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all the dry ingredients together and sift.
- Add the blueberries and mix gently.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add the remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until combined. Don't over mix.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let cool before removing from tin.